YOT day 17 - Ahhhh...

Do any of you remember the Calgon commercials? The woman is going through all of the busy topics in her day to day life.  He job, traffic, her kids, everything just making chaos.  We all seem to get like that.  Sometimes every day life just gets to be too much; too chaotic.  Sometimes you need a break!

Now, Calgon is NOT my escape.  I don't take baths - I think they are gross.  So many people do and that is totally fine.  If you like to soak in a nice hot bath of your own ickiness, by all means, do so! I am not going to do that.

But, oh man, how I love to stand in the nice hot, long shower.

Today, this YOT Day 17, I am thankful for long, relaxing, hot showers!

I can stand in there and let the water run over me until the hot water runs out.  Yes, I can and I don't care how long it takes.  I can go in there and just escape everything.  In the shower, it is warm and comfy.  Every day troubles don't follow you (most of the time).  The door can close and lock and no one needs to come in and bother me.  My thoughts and I can be alone.  I can plan things, solve problems, think things out, make decisions, or just forget it all and pretend it isn't right outside my door.

My goal is to get a house with a big shower, with multiple (two is fine) shower heads, a seat or two, lots of light, and shelves for everything.   It will happen...mark my words...it WILL happen.  When it does, you will know where to find me.  If I don't lock you out, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment