YOT 62 - Glorious Laptop

It has been a long time since my last few Year of Thanks posts, yes, I know.  However, in my defense, I have not had a computer.  FINALLY, I have one! Also - I LOVE it!

Windows 8 (which gets better the more I use it and figure it out), TOUCH SCREEN ("such seem" as Larzipan calls it), and I can actually play games and surf the internet on it.  Whew!

It is an Acer Aspire V5.  It has a 15.6" touch screen, SUPER thin at only 1" thick, light at 5.29 lbs, a lit keyboard (when I turn it on), and it has a side number pad!  There are so many fabulous things about this laptop.

Many, many thanks to Omega for doing so much research and getting the perfect one for me.  I did have quite the list of particulars.



1 comment:

  1. 5lbs laptop .... Hrmph!!!!

    I just got a Lenovo Carbon laptop with all the goodies. If comes in at a hefty 3.3lbs. First world problems.. Win8 is an interesting beast, hopefully stable. Do your due diligence and back up your computer, especially your pictures etc.... I give this same speech to all the people I know who either have kids or are fanatical about taking pictures. Box.com is giving away free 50gb cloud based subscriptions.

    Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

    ReplyDelete