YOT 68 - Emeals.com (which makes me want to type "emails" 100% of the time)

As many of you saw, I posted a link to Groupon on my Facebook status the other day.  For $29 you can get a 12 month subscription to emeals.com where you get dinner menus and shopping lists.  For an entire year you get someone else to do this for you!

So, you don't get to pick your specific meals, or even change them around.  You DO get to pick the type of eating you want to do.  I chose Paleo for now - I wanted to see how it goes.  Once a week for a year, I will get a menu emailed to me for 7 days of dinners and it will be accompanied by a shopping list.  This means I will not have to spend hours finding recipes and putting all the ingredients together in a shopping list.  Nope, I have people for that now.  I am fancy.

This YOT, I am thankful for emeals.com for saving me so much time and money because I am ONLY buying what is on my list and it will be all used up in the 7 meals.  For me, this is a glorious thing.  Some might not like it because you lose a lot of the spontineity of what to have for dinner.  Sure, you can have mean 6 on night 3 but that's about as crazy as it gets.  See, for ME - that is what I need.  In my case, if I am left to decide what to have for dinner, it will probably have to be picked up or delivered.  This menu thing puts me in my place.

Plus, I made the choice of having menus for the family versus 2 people so we have leftovers for lunches!  I'm smart like that.

Plus, great scott, my refigerator has never looked so healthy!  Green is everywhere.  (Usually that is the mold form the leftover crap we never eat so this is a HUGE improvement.)

No comments:

Post a Comment