YOT 57 - Perfect nights

This past week was SO cold!  Basically, it was a two or three blanket on the bed, fire in the fireplace, heat on full blast in the car, scrape the windshield before work sort of cold.  We are Texans, and we are over that.  If you are going to get cold, just snow and give us a day off work and move on.  Don't mess us up with this cold teasing crap.  Pour it on and get out.

Tonight, though, great Scott  tonight was perfect.  It was just warm enough and there was that wind that was just sublime.    Larzipan and I went for a walk and I loved every second of it.  I may be alone in this thinking but walking outside when the weather is like this, it just feels clean.  I feel refreshed, bright, simple.  Nights like this make me more observant .  I notice more things that I would not in hot or cold weather.  Feeling this way is just relaxing and invigorating.

This YOT 57 - I am thankful for brilliant, warm, perfect nights.

Just think of all that could get done if the weather was like this ALL the time.  Maybe the Truman Show wouldn't be all that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment